Brown County, Ohio
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

purchased plug and play complete wiring harness for atv. I received unit in mail,i installed 11/7/16. this harness has all necessary plugs i proceeded to plug each plug into its perspective harness (all plugs went together easily) i then hooked up the battery and lastly installed fuse.As soon as doing this harness started melting and smoking i quickly removed fuse.I then contacted Q9 and he replied by saying we will send wiring directions because some plugs will interchange with other plugs..REALLY YOU WANT TO SEND THEM AFTER THE FACT...HOW ABOUT SENDING THEM BEFORE THE FACT...He then proceeded to tell me if i bought a spark plug from him and I chipped the porcelein while installing it would i expect my money back.REALLY..If you sell a product and know that there is a 50/50 chance of someone plugging in wrong you would think that you would include something stating this....I URGE ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE,I ALSO URGE ALL CUSTOMERS WITH COMPLAINTS TO CONTACT THE WISCONSIN ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND FILE A COMPLAINT..research this company before buying anything,i wish i had.I seen complaints where fathers ordered complete bikes and they came in completely wrong or defective and didn't stand behind ...REALLY...WOW...THOSE POOR KIDS...SO SO SAD..

This person wrote the review because of "pretty much unhappy because of all of the above" of cable harness from Q9 PowerSports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Q9 PowerSports to "replacement of harness with wiring schematic".

The most disappointing in user's experience was see attached. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Q9 PowerSports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Q9 PowerSports?

Comments